New Business

If you want to start railway undertaking in Denmark, please contact Banedanmark. We can give you advice and assistance with the initial and investigative phases.

You must obtain a number of licenses, certificates, etc. from Banedanmark as well as The Danish Transport, Construction and Housing Authority.

To operate a railway undertaking in Denmark, it is necessary to have a liability insurance covering personal injury and property damage.

There is a big difference between the rules on documentation in the European countries. Therefore, if you have a cross-border transport, it is important to collect the required documentation from the countries concerned.

read more

Network Statement

Info on the Danish infrastructure, Standard Access Contract and more

read more