Banedanmark’s high-voltage system on the S-bane is subject to section 5 of the Danish Safety Technology Authority’s High Voltage Statutory Order “The Operation of Electricity Supply Systems” and the S-bane Instructions (SKI) that set out safety instructions pertaining to the S-bane catenary system.
The works manager for these systems is Jacob Obel Rosenkvist, tel. +45 2631 4323.
The requirement for an interruption to the catenary system will be evaluated on the basis of the applicable respect distances for live structures.
The respect distance for people and hand tools being used by people is 1.75 m.
The respect distance for machinery operating at a height in excess of 3.00 metres above the top of the rail is 5.00 metres. In the case of works using larger machinery that must necessarily take place in closer proximity than 5 m to the catenary system, dispensation must be sought from the works manager.
The respect distance for water spraying using a dispersed beam is 10.00 m.
Interruptions to the S-bane’s 1650 V DC catenary system should be booked via the Booking Office using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for booking all interruptions to the catenary system is 16 weeks.
The form must be submitted by email (please use the subject line ‘KA’).
Inquiries and questions relating to interruptions to the catenary system may be directed to:
the S-bane catenary planning team by phone on +45 8234 2942 or +45 8234 2944 (Monday to Friday 09:00-14:00).
In the event of a failure of or accident involving the catenary system, the Conversion Centre (staffed 24/7) must be contacted by phone on +45 8234 2943.
When booking an interruption to the catenary system, the orderer must include the following information in their request:
- The transfer agreement LB. No. (from the transfer agreement with the S-bane works manager).
E.g.: yyyy-xxx-S = 2011-028-S
- Order number. (ID. LB. no. of your own choosing.)
- The orderer’s name, position, telephone no. and company/place of employment
- The date of execution for the works
- Details of the location where works are to be completed (Work area in km, section and track, cf. S-bane
- The nature of the works and any applicable use of large machinery or tools
- The body/organisation placing the order
- The works manager according to section 5 of the High Voltage Statutory Order (the catenary system works manager
- The team leader for earthing according to section 5 of the High Voltage Statutory Order